Due to Health Safety precautions— the management decided to close the business(store & rentals) temporarily—at least until April 1 for now. Denise, Nick, Noa & Michael are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
We are still in the middle of this cold front with huge winds in Yoho. The trails are taking a beating but Joe plans to get back out there soon as the weather changes. We plan to keep up the trails even though the store is closed. Get your fresh air and skiing in. Marilyn